Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NATGAI 4 Layers Leaves Artificial Boxwood Panels Topiary Hedge Plant, Privacy Hedge Screen UV Protected Suitable for Outdoor, Indoor, Garden, Fence, Backyard and Decor (12, 24″ x 16″)
- 4 Layers Leaves Thick Artificial Hedge: Comes with 12 pieces of 24”x16” realistic and bright color artificial boxwood panels and 200 pieces zip tiles ( others only offer 40pieces) in a box，each panel is 50 mm tall and 4 layers of leaves, (not 3 layers); and our denser panels(400 stiches per tile panel) are not “see through” and offer better privacy Hedges. It has UV protection and will not fade due to outdoor use.
- Durable and Safe: Our artificial boxwood panels are made of new PE High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for durability and UV protection perfect as décor for both indoor and outdoor. They do not wither or fade, even under harsh outdoor conditions
- For Indoor and Outdoor Applications: Whether indoor or outdoor use, our outdoor topiary hedge plant is an ideal choice for decorative design. Due to its bendability, high elasticity and prunability, you can enjoy DIY your yard and room. It can not only be hung on walls, balconies, living rooms and gardens, it is also widely used in hotels, weddings, parties, shops, offices and other places.
- Easy Installation: Each panel of the boxwood tiles has an interlocking connector so you can easily connect each piece together. The included 200 PCS zip ties can help you fix it to a wire mesh or fence,or you can use nails to hang it on concrete wall or dry wood.
- Package Included: 12 x Artificial Boxwood Panels + + 200 x Zip Ties
Garden Decor Ideas
Looking back through history, gardens have been emphasized. Through the Garden of Eden to modern times, writers have placed the principal characters of their stories and sometimes the most exciting events in gardens. Romantic interludes in garden arbors or in shady nooks are an occurrence that is common.
One will not, but, need to be a writer to envision a restful, romantic and stunning garden. In today’s over-developed suburban landscapes, the land is scalped, trees are removed, and the natural vegetation is destroyed, to be replaced by manicured lawns, demanding limitless water and polluting chemical substances.
Professional landscapers frequently carry on this trend, replacing trees that are native exotics. Fortunately, there are native plant communities which can offer advice about plants for every planting area, and law makers are beginning to appreciate that the destruction of the native vegetation allows unwanted plants to take over. In Florida this has happened with the incidence that is incredible of Pepper trees.
A shady tree, a garden bench, an attractive birdbath and a tinkling wind chime make for a pleasant spot to spend an afternoon, along with the addition of a solar lantern, an environment for a romantic evening interlude. Statuettes and a waterfall also increase the ambience. For a reasonably small investment and some good planning, a suburban tract can be an artistic haven for both humans and tiny wildlife. Embellish your garden and enhance the enjoyment of nature.
The art of garden never does not transform an idle tract of land into a beautiful and environment that is lively. Gardens feed the spirit’s longing for beauty and elegance because it provides a venue to witness the wonder of nature and the comforts of house. While plants and trees are enough to create a yard delightful, the landscape can surely be enhanced by installing garden decor.
There are various types of garden decors each having unique features and purposes for your garden. Check out garden decors:
Arbors, Pillars, and Gazebos – these are big structures that can add a good focal point to your garden. Having large structures can cause an illusion of having a large space. These structures can serve as platforms also for aerial plants. Climbing foliage such as vines may additionally cling to these platforms, creating a garden effect that is elegantly classic.
Statuaries and Sculptures
These additionally provide good focal points for the landscape. Such structures add a feeling of prominence, strength, and sturdiness.
Bird Feeders And Bird BathsThese additions that are simple a garden attract beautiful creatures the landscape. Since a garden is generally inadequate with no chirp of robins and jays, installing something that would make them feel welcome is a great way of cheering up the garden.
Other architectural structures create a good balance with and contrast against the natural elements of a garden such as shrubs and woods. Man-made structures enhance the sight of nature, making it appear more inviting and familiar.
Trellises And Obelisks
These are good in blocking structure that is obtrusive other unwanted views. It's impossible to truly have a view that is perfect the full time as obstructions cannot be completely eliminated. Luckily you can install structures that can block eyesores. Trellises are good with this function because they can act as help for clinging vines.
Fountains And Ponds
Water dripping and splashing can be way that is great flake out. Fountains are usually installed to include a natural ambience that can draw good energy to your garden. Having a fountain in your garden may also make it a suitable place for meditation exercises like yoga and tai chi. You may choose to have elaborate and grand fountains installed if you have the budget. You my also choose to add simple stone water fountain that greatly serves its function at such small a price.
You can even enjoy your garden without the sun, the moon or the stars. By installing simple lights on trees and other plants, you can make a gorgeous setting which may even be intimate and enticing. Lighting does not have become permanent. You can use Christmas lights or even lanterns and candles to illuminate your yard anytime. Lights can also prevent strangers from hiding in your garden.
The best way to benefit from the beauty of your yard is to remain in it as well as in order to do so that you might require chairs and tables specifically created for the in the open air. These could also serve as picnic furniture for the people times you'd wish to have barbecue dinners that are outdoor.
The garden experience can greatly be enhanced by yard decor. To understand more about garden decors, simply contact your regional yard supplier or visit the many web sites devoted to landscaping and gardening.