Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LifeFair Artificial Boxwood Panels Topiary Hedge Plant, 12 Pieces 20″ x 20″ Privacy Hedge Screen UV Protected Suitable for Outdoor, Indoor, Garden, Fence, Backyard and Decor (12PCS)
- DESIGN IT YOURSELF – Comes with 12 boxwood backdrop tiles of 20×20 inch covering 33 sq ft. Pack of 20 zip ties. Realistic appearance through leaves that are taller (50 mm) and 4 layered (not 3). Our denser grass wall decor panels (400 stiches per tile panel) are not “see through” and offer better privacy hedges. Our foliage leaf stems are clean, with no plastic blurs. Our boxwood wall panels are uv protected and do not fade with outdoor use
- DURABILITY – Our artificial boxwood topiary hedge plants are UV-proof, weather resistant, low-maintenance, eco-friendly and these greenery panels are made of lightweight yet super-strong high density polyethylene that's soft to the touch.
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GREEN WALL APPLICATIONS – Perfect for adding privacy to an outdoor patio area, aesthetically enhance your area with a realistic look to beautify and transform your fence, walls, patio, garden, yard, walkways, backdrop, interior and exterior or your own creative design on party, Wedding, Christmas decorations.
- EASY SET UP IN MINUTES – Each panel features interlocking connectors for easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply follow the manual to guide you through the process. You also could use scissors to cut, fit and shape to any space.
- SGS-CERTIFIED MATERIAL – Our artificial boxwood panels are SGS certified and are absolutely safe. Greenery panels are made of new PE for durability and UV protection, and are tested and certified for light aging under UV exposure
Garden Decor Inspiration
Looking back through history, gardens have always been emphasized. Through the Garden of Eden to modern times, writers have placed the main figures of their stories and sometimes the most exciting events in gardens. Romantic interludes in garden arbors or in shady nooks are a common event.
One does not, however, have to be a writer to envision a restful, romantic and garden that is beautiful. The land is scalped, trees are removed, and the natural vegetation is destroyed, to be replaced by manicured lawns, demanding unlimited water and polluting chemicals in today’s over-developed suburban landscapes.
Professional landscapers frequently continue this trend, replacing trees that are native exotics. Fortunately, there are native plant societies which can offer advice that is good plants for every planting area, and legislation manufacturers are starting to realize that the destruction of the native vegetation permits undesired plants to take control. In Florida this has happened with the incidence that is incredible of Pepper trees.
A shady tree, a garden bench, a beautiful birdbath and a tinkling wind chime make for a pleasant spot to spend an afternoon, and with the addition of a solar lantern, an environment for a romantic evening interlude. Statuettes and a waterfall also add to the ambience. A suburban tract can become an artistic haven for both humans and small wildlife for a relatively small investment and some good planning. Enhance your garden and increase the enjoyment of nature.
The art of garden never ever fails to transform an idle tract of land into a beautiful and lively environment. Gardens feed the spirit’s longing for beauty and elegance because it provides a venue to witness the wonder of nature and the comforts of home. While plants and trees are enough to create a garden wonderful, the landscape can surely be enhanced by installing garden decor.
There are various kinds of garden decors each having unique features and purposes for the garden. Here are some garden decors:
Arbors, Pillars, and Gazebos – these are big structures that can truly add a good focal point to your garden. Having large structures can make an illusion of having a space that is large. These structures can also serve as platforms for aerial plants. Climbing foliage such as vines may also cling to these platforms, creating an elegantly classic garden effect.
Statuaries and Sculptures
These additionally provide good points that are focal the landscape. Such structures add a sense of prominence, strength, and sturdiness.
Bird Feeders And Bird BathsThese additions that are simple a garden attract beautiful creatures the landscape. Since a yard is generally insufficient minus the chirp of robins and jays, installing something that will make them feel welcome is an excellent way of cheering up the garden.
Other architectural structures create a great balance with and comparison against the natural elements of a yard such as shrubs and trees. Man-made structures enhance the sight of nature, making it appear more inviting and familiar.
Trellises And Obelisks
These are good in blocking obtrusive structure and other undesired views. It's impossible to enjoy a perfect view all enough time as obstructions can't be completely eradicated. Luckily you can install structures that can block eyesores. Trellises are good with this purpose because they can behave as help for clinging vines.
Fountains And Ponds
Water dripping and splashing can be way that is great relax. Fountains are usually installed to add an ambience that is natural can draw positive energy to your garden. Having a fountain in your yard can also make it a place that is suitable meditation exercises like yoga and tai chi. You may choose to have elaborate and grand fountains installed if you have the budget. You my also choose to add simple stone water fountain that greatly acts its purpose at such little an expense.
It is possible to even enjoy your garden with no sun, the moon or the stars. By installing simple lights on trees and other plants, you can create a setting that is beautiful can even be romantic and enticing. Lighting doesn't have to be permanent. You can use Christmas lights or even lanterns and candles to anytime illuminate your garden. Lights can also prevent strangers from hiding in your garden.
The best way to benefit from the beauty of your garden is to stay you might need chairs and tables specifically designed for the outdoors in it and in order to do so. These could also serve as picnic furniture for people times you'd want to have barbecue dinners that are outdoor.
The garden experience can be enhanced by greatly yard decor. To understand more about garden decors, simply contact your neighborhood garden supplier or go to the many sites devoted to landscaping and gardening.