Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Hanging Mason Jar Solar Lights, 6 Pack 30 LEDs Fairy Lights with Jars and Hangers, IPX6 Waterproof Hanging Solar Lights Outdoor, Solar Lanterns for Balcony Backyard Garden Fence Patio Decor
- ✨【30 LEDs Mason Jar Solar Lights】6-Pack(6 Mason Jars+6 Solar Panels with String Lights+6 Hangers). Each solar light has 30 LEDs, energy efficient, 1.2V low voltage, no heat produced, safety to handle by anyone, which are beautiful and bright in every occasion. Mason Jar Dimension: 3.2″ Dia. x 5.3″H. Net Weight: 299g. Lightweight, you can hang it everywhere you want to.
- ✨【Energy-saving Outdoor Solar Fence Lights】The hanging solar lights outdoor will charge in the sunlight during daytime. In general, charging for 6-8 hours will light up for more than 10-12 hours, no glare, no flicker(Note: Please slide the switch to the “ON” position when charging. ). If it's cloudy, rainy or snowy caused no sunshine for charging, you can also using build-in rechargeable NI-MH AAA 600mAh battery as a backup method.
- ✨【Dusk-to-Dawn Smart Sensor】Built-in light sensor will sensitively detect the brightness of surroundings. Turn on automatically at night when the surroundings is dark, brightness is less than 2 LUX and turn off at daytime when brightness is over 10 LUX. The smart function frees your hands to manual on and off switch.
- ✨【IPX6 Waterproof & Anti-rust】Each mason jar lid built with waterproof structure, also with inner O-shape rubber sealing ring keep moisture out of the mason jars. Our decorative hanging solar mason jar lights can be used indoor or outdoor even if it's rainy day. Warm fairy mason jar lights can perfectly be used for Trees, Patio, Yard, Garden, Balcony, Fence, Driveway, Backyard decor, make warm and charming atmosphere mode for you.
- ✨【90-Day-Warranty】We offer 90-Day Warranty. If you receive broken solar mason jar lights or they can't work properly, please be sure to let us know. We will make a full refund or send a replacement to you immediately.
Garden Decor Ideas
Looking back through history, gardens have always been emphasized. From the Garden of Eden to contemporary times, writers have placed the key figures of their stories and sometimes the most exciting events in gardens. Romantic interludes in garden arbors or in shady nooks are an occurrence that is common.
One doesn't, but, need to be a writer to envision a restful, romantic and stunning garden. In today’s over-developed residential district landscapes, the land is scalped, trees are removed, and the natural vegetation is destroyed, to be replaced by manicured lawns, demanding unlimited water and polluting chemical substances.
Professional landscapers frequently continue this trend, replacing trees that are native exotics. Fortunately, there are native plant societies which can give advice that is good plants for every planting area, and law manufacturers are beginning to appreciate that the destruction of the indigenous vegetation allows unwelcome plants to take over. In Florida this has happened with the incidence that is incredible of Pepper trees.
A shady tree, a garden bench, an attractive birdbath and a tinkling wind chime make for a pleasing spot to spend an afternoon, along with the addition of a solar lantern, a setting for an evening interlude that is romantic. Statuettes and a waterfall also add to the ambience. For a fairly small investment and some good planning, a suburban tract can be an artistic haven for both people and little wildlife. Decorate your garden and add to the enjoyment of nature.
The art of garden never fails to transform an idle tract of land into an attractive and lively environment. Gardens feed the spirit’s longing for beauty and elegance because it provides a location to witness the wonder of nature and the comforts of home. While plants and trees are enough to produce a yard delightful, the landscape can surely be improved by installing garden decor.
There are various kinds of garden decors each having features that are unique purposes for your garden. Here are some garden decors:
Arbors, Pillars, and Gazebos – these are large structures that can truly add a good point that is focal your garden. Having big structures can cause an illusion of having a space that is large. These structures can serve as platforms also for aerial plants. Climbing foliage such as vines may additionally cling to these platforms, creating a garden effect that is elegantly classic.
Statuaries and Sculptures
These also provide good things for the landscape. Such structures add a feeling of prominence, strength, and sturdiness.
Bird Feeders And Bird BathsThese simple additions to a garden attract beautiful creatures the landscape. Since a yard is generally inadequate with no chirp of robins and jays, installing something that could cause them to feel welcome is a great way of cheering up the garden.
Other architectural structures create a good balance with and contrast against the natural elements of a yard such as shrubs and trees. Man-made structures enhance the sight of nature, making it appear more inviting and familiar.
Trellises And Obelisks
These are good in blocking obtrusive structure and other undesirable views. It's impossible to really have a view that is perfect the time as obstructions can't be completely eliminated. Luckily you can install structures that can block eyesores. Trellises are good for this purpose because they can become support for clinging vines.
Fountains And Ponds
Water dripping and splashing can be great method to relax. Fountains are usually installed to add a natural ambience that can draw positive energy to your garden. Having a fountain in your garden can also make it a place that is suitable meditation exercises like yoga and tai chi. When you have the budget, you may decide to have elaborate and grand fountains installed. You my also choose to add simple rock fountain that greatly serves its function at such small an expense.
It is possible to enjoy your yard even with no sun, the moon or the movie stars. By installing simple lights on trees as well as other plants, you can cause a beautiful setting which can even be romantic and enticing. Lighting does not have become permanent. You should use Christmas lights or even lanterns and candles to anytime illuminate your garden. Lights can also prevent strangers from hiding in your garden.
How to take pleasure in the beauty of the yard is stay you might need chairs and tables specifically designed for the outdoors in it and in order to do so. These could also serve as picnic furniture for all times you would want barbecue dinners that are outdoor.
The garden experience can significantly be enhanced by yard decor. To understand more about garden decors, simply contact your neighborhood yard supplier or go to the many sites devoted to landscaping and gardening.