Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Exhart Frog Garden Statue w/Ladybug for Patio Decor | Sweet Message w/Sunflower Art Frog Statue for Yard Décor | UV Treated & Hand Painted Frog Statue for Home & Garden Decor 8”x7”x10.5”
- SWEET LIFE GARDEN FROG STATUE: Our unique, frog garden statue is the perfect way to add a touch of fun and whimsy to your home or garden. Our 10.5” tall frog figurine features details that include a bright, blossom sunflower and ladybug on its back with an inscribed message that says, “Life Is Sweet in A Garden” to greet your guest with a smile. Our garden frog statue is colorfully hand painted, & made from a durable, weather resistant resin.
- MADE FROM DURABLE RESIN: Exhart’s home décor frog figurines feature artisan craftsmanship like no other. Every aspect of this adorable, frog lawn statue is traditionally hand painted & UV treated (meaning the sun won’t fade it). It is also made from long-lasting resin that endures harsh weather conditions. Whether you use it inside or outside, this durable, resin frog statue will be ready year after year.
- CHARMING INDOOR OR OUTDOOR DECOR: Bring in some instant charm and character to your home with our outdoor frog statue. It is the perfect way to add some quirkiness to your outside garden or front porch. Our frog decorations will be the centerpiece of any space. You can use it to welcome guests to your patio, walkway, or garden to greet them with a smile!
- GREAT GIFT FOR ANIMAL LOVERS: Our large frog statue will bring a cute & welcoming look to your patio, yard, or walkway. Make a delightful gift with our outdoor garden statue for the animal lover or garden enthusiast in your life! Order our frog ornaments and statues for a whimsical home garden today!
- FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS: Exhart is a family business that offers one of a kind decorative pieces for home and garden décor. It is the leading indoor and outdoor décor brand with a wide variety of handcrafted home décor designs, ranging from fun and classic to something eccentric.
Garden Decor Ideas
Looking back through history, gardens have always been emphasized. From the Garden of Eden to modern times, writers have placed the principal figures of their stories and quite often the most exciting events in gardens. Romantic interludes in yard arbors or in shady nooks are a common event.
One doesn't, but, have to be a writer to envision a restful, romantic and garden that is beautiful. In today’s over-developed suburban landscapes, the land is scalped, woods are removed, and the natural vegetation is destroyed, to be replaced by manicured lawns, demanding unlimited water and polluting chemicals.
Professional landscapers frequently carry on this trend, changing native trees with exotics. Fortunately, there are native plant societies which can give advice that is good plants for every single planting area, and legislation manufacturers are beginning to appreciate that the destruction of the native vegetation enables undesired plants to dominate. In Florida this has happened with the amazing incidence of Brazilian Pepper trees.
A shady tree, a yard bench, an attractive birdbath and a tinkling wind chime make for a nice place to spend an afternoon, along with the addition of a solar lantern, a setting for a romantic evening interlude. Statuettes and a waterfall also increase the ambience. A suburban tract can become an artistic haven for both humans and small wildlife for a relatively small investment and some good planning. Embellish your garden and enhance the enjoyment of nature.
The art of yard never ever fails to transform an idle tract of land into a lovely and lively environment. Gardens feed the longing that is spirit’s beauty and grace as it provides a place to witness the wonder of nature and the comforts of home. While plants and trees are enough to create a garden wonderful, the landscape can surely be improved by installing garden decoration.
There are various types of garden decors each having features that are unique purposes for your garden. Check out garden decors:
Arbors, Pillars, and Gazebos – these are large structures that can truly add a good point that is focal your garden. Having big structures can cause an illusion of having a space that is large. These structures can also serve as platforms for aerial plants. Climbing foliage such as vines may also cling to these platforms, creating a garden effect that is elegantly classic.
Statuaries and Sculptures
These additionally provide good points that are focal the landscape. Such structures add a feeling of prominence, strength, and sturdiness.
Bird Feeders And Bird BathsThese simple additions to a garden attract beautiful creatures the landscape. Since a garden is generally insufficient with no chirp of robins and jays, installing one thing that could cause them to feel welcome is a good way of cheering up the garden.
Other architectural structures create a good balance with and comparison against the natural elements of a yard such as shrubs and woods. Man-made structures enhance the sight of nature, making it appear more familiar and inviting.
Trellises And Obelisks
These are good in blocking obtrusive structure and other undesired views. Its impossible to have a view that is perfect enough time as obstructions can't be completely eradicated. Luckily you can install structures that can block eyesores. Trellises are good because of this function because they can become support for clinging vines.
Fountains And Ponds
Water dripping and splashing can be great option to flake out. Fountains are usually installed to include a natural ambience that can draw positive energy to your yard. Having a water fountain in your yard may also make it a place that is suitable meditation exercises like yoga and tai chi. When you have the spending plan, you may decide to have elaborate and grand fountains installed. You my also choose to add simple stone fountain that greatly serves its function at such small an expense.
It is possible to even enjoy your garden with no sun, the moon or the movie stars. By installing simple lights on trees as well as other plants, you can create a beautiful setting which can even be intimate and enticing. Lighting doesn't have to be permanent. You should use Christmas lights or even lanterns and candles to illuminate your yard anytime. Lights can also prevent strangers from hiding in your garden.
How to enjoy the beauty of your garden is stay you might need chairs and tables specifically designed for the outdoors in it and in order to do so. These could also serve as picnic furniture for anyone times you'd want to have barbecue outdoor dinners.
The garden experience can significantly be improved by yard decor. To learn more about garden decors, simply contact your garden that is local supplier visit the many websites devoted to landscaping and gardening.