Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AURA LIFE Zen Garden Spinner Kinetic Wind Sculpture | Balanced Arch Yard Decor with Rock Cairn and Stake | Relaxing Metal Art Wind Vane Sculptures | Handmade (Bare Steel)
- SOOTHING KINETIC SCULPTURE: Simple lines with sweeping arches create a relaxing visual display in Aura Life’s Zen Garden Kinetic Wind Sculpture. The calming, Asian-inspired wind spinner is ideal for outdoor a Japanese garden, rock gardens, patios, lawns and more.
- REMAINS STABLE IN ANY WEATHER: Perfectly balanced to handle a gentle breeze or gusty winds, the kinetic wind spinner features an arched top with a steel disc that catches the breeze at one end and a smooth river rock on the opposite end. The arch gently sways back and forth in light to heavy winds.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Durably constructed with raw steel, this kinetic wind sculpture will develop a rusty patina when exposed to the outdoor elements. A clear, exterior polyurethane sealant may be applied yearly to maintain the existing finish if desired. The zen rock cairn and spinner weight are both made with naturally tumbled lava rock, creating a unique focal point.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Easy to set up! just press the two-prong stake into the ground with your foot, then slip the middle section with the rock stack on, Then set the balanced arch on top and your done. The overall height after install is 42” from the ground up.
- MADE IN THE USA: At Aura Life we take pride in creating handmade unique metal yard art, sculptures, spinners, home decor accents, fountains for homes, businesses and more. Each piece is visually soothing, promoting calm relaxation.
Garden Decor Ideas
Looking back through history, gardens have always been emphasized. From the Garden of Eden to modern times, writers have placed the key characters of their stories and quite often the most exciting events in gardens. Romantic interludes in garden arbors or in shady nooks are an occurrence that is common.
One doesn't, nevertheless, have to be a writer to envision a restful, romantic and breathtaking garden. In today’s over-developed suburban landscapes, the land is scalped, woods are removed, and the natural vegetation is destroyed, become replaced by manicured lawns, demanding limitless water and polluting chemical compounds.
Professional landscapers frequently continue this trend, changing native trees with exotics. Fortunately, there are native plant societies which can give advice that is good plants for every single planting zone, and law manufacturers are beginning to appreciate that the destruction of the indigenous vegetation permits undesirable plants to dominate. In Florida this has happened with the amazing incidence of Brazilian Pepper trees.
A shady tree, a yard bench, a beautiful birdbath and a tinkling wind chime make for a pleasant spot to spend an afternoon, and with the addition of a solar lantern, a setting for an evening interlude that is romantic. Statuettes and a waterfall also increase the ambience. For a fairly small investment and some good planning, a suburban tract may become an artistic haven for both humans and tiny wildlife. Embellish your garden and increase the enjoyment of nature.
The art of yard never ever doesn't transform an idle tract of land into a lovely and environment that is lively. Gardens feed the longing that is spirit’s beauty and grace because it provides a place to witness the wonder of nature and the comforts of home. While plants and trees are enough to make a yard delightful, the landscape can surely be enhanced by installing garden decor.
There are various kinds of garden decors each having unique features and purposes for the garden. Here are some garden decors:
Arbors, Pillars, and Gazebos – these are large structures that can add on a good point that is focal your garden. Having large structures can make an illusion of having a large space. These structures can serve as platforms also for aerial plants. Climbing foliage such as vines may also cling to these platforms, creating a garden effect that is elegantly classic.
Statuaries and Sculptures
These additionally provide good points that are focal the landscape. Such structures add a feeling of prominence, strength, and sturdiness.
Bird Feeders And Bird BathsThese additions that are simple a garden attract beautiful creatures the landscape. Since a yard is generally inadequate without the chirp of robins and jays, installing something that could make them feel welcome is good way of cheering up the garden.
Other architectural structures create a great balance with and comparison against the natural elements of a garden such as shrubs and woods. Man-made structures enhance the sight of nature, making it appear more inviting and familiar.
Trellises And Obelisks
These are good in blocking structure that is obtrusive other undesired views. Its impossible to truly have a perfect view all the full time as obstructions may not be completely eliminated. Luckily you can install structures that can block eyesores. Trellises are good for this function because they can act as help for clinging vines.
Fountains And Ponds
Water dripping and splashing can be great method to flake out. Fountains are usually installed to include a natural ambience that can draw good energy to your garden. Having a water fountain in your garden can also make it a suitable place for meditation exercises like yoga and tai chi. You may choose to have elaborate and grand fountains installed if you have the budget. You my also choose to add easy rock water fountain that greatly serves its function at such tiny a price.
You can enjoy your garden even minus the sun, the moon or the stars. By installing easy lights on trees along with other plants, you can create a setting that is beautiful may also be romantic and enticing. Lighting does not have to be permanent. You can use Christmas lights or even lanterns and candles to anytime illuminate your garden. Lights can also prevent strangers from hiding in your garden.
The ultimate way to enjoy the beauty of the yard is always to remain you might need chairs and tables specifically designed for the outdoors in it and in order to do so. These could also serve as picnic furniture for all those times you'd want barbecue outdoor dinners.
The garden experience can be enhanced by greatly yard decor. To learn more about garden decors, simply contact your local yard supplier or go to the many web sites devoted to landscaping and gardening.