Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AURA LIFE Zen Garden Spinner Kinetic Wind Sculpture | Balanced Arch Yard Decor with Rock Cairn and Stake | Relaxing Metal Art Wind Vane Sculptures | Handmade (Bare Steel)
- SOOTHING KINETIC SCULPTURE: Simple lines with sweeping arches create a relaxing visual display in Aura Life’s Zen Garden Kinetic Wind Sculpture. The calming, Asian-inspired wind spinner is ideal for outdoor a Japanese garden, rock gardens, patios, lawns and more.
- REMAINS STABLE IN ANY WEATHER: Perfectly balanced to handle a gentle breeze or gusty winds, the kinetic wind spinner features an arched top with a steel disc that catches the breeze at one end and a smooth river rock on the opposite end. The arch gently sways back and forth in light to heavy winds.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Durably constructed with raw steel, this kinetic wind sculpture will develop a rusty patina when exposed to the outdoor elements. A clear, exterior polyurethane sealant may be applied yearly to maintain the existing finish if desired. The zen rock cairn and spinner weight are both made with naturally tumbled lava rock, creating a unique focal point.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Easy to set up! just press the two-prong stake into the ground with your foot, then slip the middle section with the rock stack on, Then set the balanced arch on top and your done. The overall height after install is 42” from the ground up.
- MADE IN THE USA: At Aura Life we take pride in creating handmade unique metal yard art, sculptures, spinners, home decor accents, fountains for homes, businesses and more. Each piece is visually soothing, promoting calm relaxation.
Garden Decor Ideas
Looking back through history, gardens have always been emphasized. From the Garden of Eden to present times, writers have placed the principal characters of their stories and sometimes the most exciting events in gardens. Romantic interludes in garden arbors or in shady nooks are an occurrence that is common.
One doesn't, however, have to be a writer to envision a restful, romantic and garden that is beautiful. In today’s over-developed residential district landscapes, the land is scalped, trees are removed, and the natural vegetation is destroyed, to be replaced by manicured lawns, demanding limitless water and polluting chemicals.
Professional landscapers frequently carry on this trend, changing trees that are native exotics. Fortunately, there are native plant communities which can provide advice about plants for every single planting zone, and law manufacturers are starting to appreciate that the destruction of the indigenous vegetation enables undesirable plants to take over. In Florida this has happened with the incredible incidence of Brazilian Pepper trees.
A shady tree, a yard bench, a lovely birdbath and a tinkling wind chime make for a pleasing destination to spend an afternoon, along with the addition of a solar lantern, a setting for an evening interlude that is romantic. Statuettes and a waterfall also add to the ambience. For a fairly tiny investment and some good planning, a suburban tract can be an artistic haven for both people and small wildlife. Decorate your garden and enhance the enjoyment of nature.
The art of yard never fails to transform an idle tract of land into a lovely and environment that is lively. Gardens feed the longing that is spirit’s beauty and grace as it provides a place to witness the wonder of nature and the comforts of home. While plants and trees are enough to make a garden delightful, the landscape can surely be enhanced by installing garden decor.
There are various kinds of garden decors each having unique features and purposes for your garden. Check out garden decors:
Arbors, Pillars, and Gazebos – these are large structures that can add on a good point that is focal your garden. Having big structures can create an illusion of having a large space. These structures can serve as platforms also for aerial plants. Climbing foliage such as vines may additionally cling to these platforms, creating a garden effect that is elegantly classic.
Statuaries and Sculptures
These additionally provide good points that are focal the landscape. Such structures add a sense of prominence, strength, and sturdiness.
Bird Feeders And Bird BathsThese additions that are simple a garden attract beautiful animals the landscape. Since a garden is generally inadequate without the chirp of robins and jays, installing something that will make them feel welcome is an excellent way of cheering up the garden.
Other architectural structures create a good balance with and comparison against the natural elements of a garden such as shrubs and trees. Man-made structures enhance the sight of nature, making it appear more familiar and inviting.
Trellises And Obelisks
These are good in blocking structure that is obtrusive other undesired views. It is impossible to truly have a perfect view all the time as obstructions cannot be completely eradicated. Luckily you can install structures that can block eyesores. Trellises are good for this purpose because they can behave as support for clinging vines.
Fountains And Ponds
Water dripping and splashing can be way that is great flake out. Fountains are usually installed to add an ambience that is natural can draw positive energy to your garden. Having a fountain in your yard also can make it a suitable place for meditation exercises like yoga and tai chi. You may choose to have elaborate and grand fountains installed if you have the budget. You my also choose to add easy rock water fountain that greatly serves its function at such small a price.
It is possible to even enjoy your garden with no sun, the moon or the stars. By installing easy lights on trees along with other plants, you can make a setting that is beautiful may even be romantic and enticing. Lighting does not have to be permanent. You can make use of Christmas lights or even lanterns and candles to anytime illuminate your garden. Lights can also prevent strangers from hiding in your garden.
The ultimate way to benefit from the beauty of your yard is always to remain you might need chairs and tables specifically designed for the outdoors in it and in order to do so. These could also serve as picnic furniture for all times you'd want barbecue dinners that are outdoor.
The garden experience can significantly be enhanced by yard decor. To learn more about garden decors, simply contact your garden that is local supplier visit the many internet sites devoted to landscaping and gardening.