Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Artificial Boxwood Panels, 24 Pcs 24″x16″ Artificial Boxwood Hedges Panels, Grass Backdrop Wall, UV Protected Greenery Wall Backdrop for Outdoor Garden Fence Privacy Screen and Indoor Wall Decor
- Beautiful Artificial Hedge : Our realistic 24 Pcs 24”x26” Grass Wall décor covers 62 square feet of space with a 3-4 layered surface, featuring edge-less designed thick stems that hide the plastic behind the back of the panels, along with an evenly trimmed surface for a consistent and fuller look
- Indoor and Outdoor Decor : Perfect for adding privacy to an outdoor patio area, aesthetically enhance your area with a realistic look to beautify and transform your fence, walls, patio, garden, yard, walkways, backdrop, interior and exterior or your own creative design on party, Wedding, photography backdrop, stage backdrop and more
- Durable & Reliable : Made from lightweight yet super-strong polyethylene, the artificial grass is UV-proof, weather-resistant, won't fade for outdoor usage. The leaves are clean, no water needed except for cleaning. Maintenance free, no pesticides and fertilizers required, save your time on gardening caring, and the boxwood backdrop wall will keep its fresh appearance year round
- Easy Installation: Just connect panels with the included pin and hole locks, then get one large rectangle or square per your idea. Or you may cut the mesh to a suitable shape or size for DIY before assembling. Then just install it by using zip ties(50 included), any heavy duty wires or staple gun, depending on what you are attaching it to
- What You Get – 24 PCS artificial boxwood hedges and 100 zip ties are included in the package. You can beautify your home and create your own style. We also offer 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, any problem, please feel free to contact us
Garden Decor Inspiration
Looking back through history, gardens have always been emphasized. Through the Garden of Eden to modern times, writers have placed the key characters of their stories and quite often the most exciting events in gardens. Romantic interludes in yard arbors or in shady nooks are a common occurrence.
One will not, however, have to be a writer to envision a restful, romantic and stunning garden. The land is scalped, trees are removed, and the natural vegetation is destroyed, to be replaced by manicured lawns, demanding unlimited water and polluting chemicals in today’s over-developed suburban landscapes.
Professional landscapers frequently carry on this trend, changing native trees with exotics. Fortunately, there are native plant communities which can give advice that is good plants for every planting zone, and law makers are beginning to appreciate that the destruction of the native vegetation allows unwelcome plants to take over. In Florida this has happened with the incredible incidence of Brazilian Pepper trees.
A shady tree, a yard bench, a lovely birdbath and a tinkling wind chime make for a pleasant spot to spend an afternoon, and with the addition of a solar lantern, a setting for an evening interlude that is romantic. Statuettes and a waterfall also add to the ambience. For a fairly little investment and some good preparation, a suburban tract becomes an artistic haven for both people and small wildlife. Enhance your garden and add to the enjoyment of nature.
The art of yard never ever fails to transform an idle tract of land into a lovely and environment that is lively. Gardens feed the longing that is spirit’s beauty and grace as it provides a venue to witness the wonder of nature and the comforts of home. While plants and trees are enough to produce a yard delightful, the landscape can surely be enhanced by installing garden decor.
There are various types of garden decors each having features that are unique purposes for your garden. Check out garden decors:
Arbors, Pillars, and Gazebos – these are large structures that can add a good focal point to your garden. Having large structures can make an illusion of having a space that is large. These structures can serve as platforms also for aerial plants. Climbing foliage such as vines may additionally cling to these platforms, creating a garden effect that is elegantly classic.
Statuaries and Sculptures
These additionally provide good points that are focal the landscape. Such structures add a sense of prominence, strength, and sturdiness.
Bird Feeders And Bird BathsThese simple additions to a garden attract beautiful creatures the landscape. Since a garden is generally insufficient with no chirp of robins and jays, installing one thing that could cause them to become feel welcome is an excellent way of cheering up the garden.
Other architectural structures create a good balance with and contrast against the natural elements of a garden such as shrubs and woods. Man-made structures enhance the sight of nature, making it appear more inviting and familiar.
Trellises And Obelisks
These are good in blocking obtrusive structure and other undesired views. Its impossible to enjoy a view that is perfect the time as obstructions can't be completely eradicated. Luckily you can install structures that can block eyesores. Trellises are good with this purpose because they can become help for clinging vines.
Fountains And Ponds
Water dripping and splashing can be great option to flake out. Fountains are usually installed to include an ambience that is natural can draw good energy to your garden. Having a fountain in your garden may also make it a place that is suitable meditation exercises like yoga and tai chi. When you have the budget, you may choose to have elaborate and grand fountains set up. You my also choose to add easy rock fountain that greatly acts its purpose at such small an expense.
You can enjoy your yard even with no sun, the moon or the movie stars. By installing simple lights on trees as well as other plants, you can make a stunning setting which can even be romantic and enticing. Lighting does not have to be permanent. You can make use of Christmas lights or even lanterns and candles to illuminate your yard anytime. Lights can also prevent strangers from hiding in your garden.
The best way to benefit from the beauty of the garden would be to remain you might need chairs and tables specifically designed for the outdoors in it and in order to do so. These could also serve as picnic furniture for all those times you'll wish to have barbecue outdoor dinners.
The garden experience can significantly be enhanced by garden decor. To understand more about garden decors, simply contact your garden that is local supplier visit the many internet sites devoted to landscaping and gardening.